Does anyone know when they want to start implementing Echo project recommendations? I have outside offer as facility engineer and don’t want to leave before we are told. Is it worth waiting? What are pros and cons? I am sure many people have weighed their options so help your brother out here, please.
12 replies (most recent on top)
I am willing to contribute to a pool of money to help you leave.
Ask your boss to be cut now... Even though they have delayed the formal layoffs I imagine they are thrilled to go ahead and cut.
keep s---ing on that monster mug of company kool aid, you're in the zone!
Conoco is one of the few energy companies that has streamlined itself to be profitable in a $50 /bbl. oil price environment. Recent third-quarter results proves that!
Unless you have a significant amount of company stock in restricted units that you would have to forfeit, then the decision is clear.
Dude are you serious? Can you not compare numbers? If it’s a match or better you jump.
She must have got the hurricane cleanup finished because she's back in full force. Sad it took a hurricane to distract her.
Go to work in Bartlesville so you can get the package when we shut it down!
Your ability to think is limited.
Moving on is great for everyone, cop, shareholders and you.
Go find a job with a bunch of undecided, you will be happier.
You have misspelled the 3 letter word “eco”. If you have “outside offer as facility engineer” from someone not yet familiar with your specific brand of genius you should probably take it.